Intuit pos phone number
If you need to change or remove the phone number and/or email address that appear on your sales forms, you can do so in Company Settings.
To change or remove the phone number:
- Go to the Gear icon and click Company Settings (or Account and Settings depending on what you see) .
- In the left sidebar Click Company.
- Click the Pencil next to Contact Info.
- Change or delete the phone number in the Company phone number fields.
- Click Save.
To change the email address:
- Go to the Gear icon and click Company Settings (or Account and Settings depending on what you see).
- Click the Pencil next to Contact Info
- Change the email address in the Company email address or Customer Email field.
To remove the email address from sales forms:
- In the left sidebar, click Sales.
- Click Customize Look and Feel.
- In the left sidebar under Layout, click Logo and Return Address.
- Click to clear the Include email address with return address box.
- Click Save, then click Done to close Company Settings.
If you have updated the company information and still do not see the update on forms and you use Location Tracking for your business, check the Location settings as these features can override the Company settings. The following Location settings that have an effect on sales forms or communication to customers:
- This location has a different title for sales forms.