Ingenico card machine help desk
- Please ensure the card machine displays GPRS on the screen.
- Ensure network bars are displayed on the screen and check the amount of bars available (5 being extremely good).
- Most importantly, ensure the card terminal displays a network (Orange, EE, T-Mobile, O2, Vodafone or Datasim). If the network is not displayed the card machine will NOT connect.
- (10 or 17) – GPRS or IP Connection Error
The problem will generally relate to a transaction failure on either a GPRS Mobile Terminals or LAN (Bluetooth Terminal). Please call the WTS helpdesk on the number provided quoting the diagnostic code.
- (15) – Unexpected Response After Dialling
The problem will generally occur with a Bluetooth Card Terminal or Static Card Machine. Please check the telephone line prefix on the device. Card Machines can automatically pick up a prefix and can easily be removed. Please follow the steps on the Bluetooth Card machine page to add/remove the prefix or simply call the WTS helpdesk for more information on the procedure.
Please check the telephone line and retry the connection or transaction on the Ingenico Card machine. If the problems persists, please call a member from the technical team who will help resolve the issue – quoting the specific diagnostic code on the voided transaction.
Please ensure the telephone line is not in use and attempt to retry connecting the terminal. If the problem continues, please call the WTS helpdesk to resolve the issue quoting the specific diagnostic code.
- (41 or 44) – Call Connected but Received an End of Transaction
The problem occurs when connecting a transaction and either the merchant acquirer line is busy, the Chip and PIN terminal has received and end of transaction (the red button pressed mid transaction) or there has been a communication error. Please retry the transaction and if the problem continues, please call the WTS helpdesk to resolve the issue quoting the specific diagnostic code.